The current complexity of endourology, time management and high quality standards place high demands on the skills of the attending physicians. Effective training is and will be crucial in the future to meet these requirements.
The EndoUro-Simulator enables a realistic learning, training and explanation of a multitude of diagnostic and therapeutic applications in the field of bladder, ureter and kidney. The simulator is a compact solution for realistic teaching and training purposes.
The EndoUro Simulator offers any beginner in endourology the perfect environment for learning, practicing and correctly using of the required instruments as well as for handling of the needed devices. If the instruments and devices can be used intuitively, it is much safer to start with patient procedures.
The following applications are possible
- The endoscopy of the entire urinary tract (bladder, ureter, renal pelvis and calix system) with rigid and flexible instruments
- Detection of stenosis, tumor structures and stone concrements
- Stenosis expansion
- Stone removal by using of wire baskets and grasping forceps etc.
- Stone fragmentation/removal with the different procedures
- Placing a guide wire and a lock
- Placement and removal of a catheter and splint
The integrated components bladder, ureter, kidney with renal pelvis, and calyx system simulate a realistic anatomical environment.